Every Browser on your PC can have an Error. These errors can lead to No Access to the Internet. One of the Most Common Error is the problem of DNS server not responding. You might see “Webpage is Not Available” on Google Chrome.This is written on your Browser because of the DNS server problem and not responding to it. This is a Very Common Problem or Error on Google Chrome. “DNS server not responding” is an Error faced by many Chrome users. Even though the network connection works just fine and All the other browser except for Chrome is working just Fine. This “DNS server not responding” occur because of the Poor Connection or the Firewall settings in your Computer. The DNS fails to look up in the Browser.
Check All the Cables and Routers, See if you can reboot it, Check if the Modem’s working Fine. Look for all the other network devices you are using.
Sometimes Allowing Google Chrome to Access to your Firewall settings may solve the problem. So Allow your Browser to Access Firewall settings or Antivirus Settings. If Chrome is already accessing then try to remove it and Add it again.
Check Here: Dlink Router Login
Scan your PC regularly for Threats and Viruses that can affect your Browser. Always make your PC clean and optimized. Don’t Download stuff from any illigal sites. By doing this cyber Criminals can hack your PC or your Browser and that can also cause DNS server not responding to not be able to respond.
This Problem may also occur when you are using Public Wifi because it is not issued by a trusted Certificate Authority. This certificate authority verifies the network and the User. It checks if its the Legitimate Google user. If it verifies that you are not connected to another server. If The Certificate Authority cannot verifies it it automatically close the network connection.
The Configuration of the browser also might be the Problem. Check weather if you have Configured it right. Auto Configuration is preferred in all networking system but Manually doing it also can solve the problem. Also check that your Google Chrome Browser is outdated. If it is outdated, install the latest version.
Method 1 : Methods to Fix DNS Not Responding
To Flush the DNS server not responding as this problem occur because of the fault in DNS. So we will try to Flush it and see if it works.
Step 1 – You have to open the Command Prompt by pressing Window + R and The Run dialogue box will open.
Step 2 – Type CMD on Run Dialogue and Command Prompt will pop up.
(You can also Simply type Window Key + x and Click on Command Prompt Admin panel)
Step 3 – Once The Command Prompt is Open. Type the following Codes or Copy Paste it on the Command Prompt. Type all the Coding in sequence as it is given below.
netsh int ip set dns
netsh winsock reset
Step 4 – After typing or pasteting the Command sequence wise, Reboot or Restart your PC by Closing All the tabs. You can also Refresh the Page so that you can see the result immediately. But Rebooting is always a better option after doing this process.
After restarting your PC try to open Google Chrome, hopefully DNS_ probe_finished_no_internet will no longer show up on your Browser.
Method 2 : To Update the Driver Software
- Press Window Key + R to open Run Dialogue Box
- Type “devmgmt.msc” (no capital letters) and Click “OK” to Open Device Manager.
- Look for “Network Adapter” and click to Expand it.
- After expanding “Network Adapter”, Right click on your working network listed below and click “Update Driver Software” option.
- When the Update Driver Software will open up The “How do you want search for your Driver Software?” Quote will show up, click on “Browse my Computer for Driver Software” option.
- Next Step is to further continuing the process by clicking on “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer“ option.
- Select your Compatible Network Hardware. If you don’t know the Compatible Network Hardware, you can check it in Network setting.
- Click on Next after Selecting Compatible Network Hardware and continue the Installation Process. (Installing Driver software)
- After the installation of Driver software, you will see a dialogie box showing Successful Driver Update.
That’s it now you can Restart your PC just to make sure everything is working properly and then open Google Chrome. You won’t face this issue anymore.
Learn More: 192.168.l.l ip address
Method 3 : To Change the DNS Setting
In this DNS server not responding Error solving method, You will have to do some changes in the DNS settings. This requires changes in DNS and these changes can solve the Error. This method will definitely helps you to get rid of DNS server not responding error. Follow the steps to complete this process.
- First step is to Open Network and Sharing Centre through control Panel or you can simply right Click on the Networm icon open on the Taskbar and click on “Network and Sharing centre”.
- Click on “Change Adapter settings” on a window on a justify pane.
- Now All the networks available will show up listed on it. You will havs select which network is activs and can be connected. Your network will either be Lan or Wireless. Right Click on the Suitable Network that is Active and Connected and click on the Property Options.
- After Clicking the property option, a new window will pop up on your screen, click on nternet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/ IPv4).
- After clicking and selecting Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), click on the property option under it.
- Select the “Use the following DNS Server Addresses” option and an input option will show up, showing two Inputs 1. Preferred DNS Server and 2. Alternate DNS Server. Fill the Numbers 22.214.171.124 in “Preferred DNS Server” and 126.96.36.199 in “Alternate DNS Server” respectively.
- Click okay after filling the inputs and check the Network.
These three methods will surely solve your problem of not able to access internet on chrome. But if you are still getting the DNS problem, you can reinstall Google Chrome.